Mixed Martial Arts

Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts

Search This Blog

UFC Betting and Prediction Information Site

Welcome to my blog which deals with mixed martial arts betting and preview with a detailed analysis on the world of MMA. This blogs covers anything relating to the UFC, Strikeforce, Dreams or any other MMA organization.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Shamrock vs Shamrock


Ken Shamrock gave an interview on HDNet Fights about fighting his brother Frank. Judging from his comments it seems like it may be a done deal.

“Well first of all it’s the first time that it’s been done in any sport that brother has versed brother,” said Shamrock. “It’s not a bad thing. Me and my brother did this for a living. I brought my brother into the sport. I’ve always dominated my brother, he knows that. Now he wants a chance in front of the world since I may have gotten a little older and a little slower. He thinks that he wants to come in and show everyone that he’s the big brother but you know what, blood brothers man. We’re going to make that happen.

It’s not a dirty thing, we don’t hate each other. The fact is I respect what he’s done with myself and I’m looking forward to getting in there and doing a little sibling rivalry in the ring.”

for all other MMA related news or MMA articles

go to http://www.fighting-mma.com/

0 comments: