Mixed Martial Arts

Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts

Search This Blog

UFC Betting and Prediction Information Site

Welcome to my blog which deals with mixed martial arts betting and preview with a detailed analysis on the world of MMA. This blogs covers anything relating to the UFC, Strikeforce, Dreams or any other MMA organization.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Denis Kang Signs with UFC in a Four Fight Deal

One of the top mixed martial arts fighters in the world at 185 has just signed a 4 fight deal with the UFC. Denis Kang from Vancouver Canada will mostly likely make his UFC debut at UFC 94 Superbowl weekend

Denis Kang (31-10-1), is one of the best middleweights in mixed martial arts and will be looking to set his sights on Anderson Silva who has no real competition and is bored fighting at 185 in the UFC.

Kang who has fought in Pride, Dreams and is the current Spirit MC middleweight champion is very popular in Asia will make look to make his make in the US.

Kang once went three years and 23 fights without losing and in Asia he is considered a legend due to his heroic performance at the Pride Bushido Grand prix where he continued to fight despite a ripped right biceps muscle.

Kang is very excited to fight in the UFC and was quoted as saying

“When I was fighting in Pride I was proud to be a Pride fighter and I loved it,” recalled Kang. “I felt like I was really part of the Pride family, but the only thing I envied the UFC fighters was that people could watch them live and go to their fights. I can tell you that if I hadn’t been fighting for Pride, the UFC would have been my other choice.”

To read more about the UFC signing go to

http://www.fighting-mma.com/mma-news/2008/denis-kang-signs-with-ufc.php

To bet on the UFC or any other MMA event go to 5 Dimes or click banner below


Bet at 5Dimes

0 comments: