Mixed Martial Arts

Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts

Search This Blog

UFC Betting and Prediction Information Site

Welcome to my blog which deals with mixed martial arts betting and preview with a detailed analysis on the world of MMA. This blogs covers anything relating to the UFC, Strikeforce, Dreams or any other MMA organization.

Monday, February 09, 2009

UFC 95 Sanchez vs. Stevenson Fight Preivew

UFC 96 main event fight preview


I like Stevenson as a fighter but he will be outmatched in this fight by a bigger stronger fighter. I see this fight being dominated by Sanchez from the start of the bell to the very end. My best bet is for this fight to go to a three round decision.


I would be all over this UFC prop bet. I would also do a UFC parlay bet for the fight to go all three rounds and for Sanchez to win the fight by a three round decision. UFC sports betting wise Sanchez at -300 is not worth the price but he will win this fight. If you have money to bet I would be all over this bet. I really don’t see Stevenson beating Sanchez at all.



Bet on UFC 96 at BetCRIS.com


To read full matchup report go to


http://www.fighting-mma.com/mma-matchups/2009/ufc-95-betting-diego-sanchez-joe-stevenson.php

0 comments: