Mixed Martial Arts

Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts

Search This Blog

UFC Betting and Prediction Information Site

Welcome to my blog which deals with mixed martial arts betting and preview with a detailed analysis on the world of MMA. This blogs covers anything relating to the UFC, Strikeforce, Dreams or any other MMA organization.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Joke of the Day

Don and his wife Alice went to the state fair every year. Every year, Don would say, "Alice , I'd like to ride in that helicopter." Alice always replied, " I know Don , but that helicopter ride is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

A few years later, Alice and Don went to the fair. Don said, "Alice , I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter now, I might never get another chance."

Alice replied, "Don, that helicopter is 50 dollars and 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

The pilot overheard the couple. He said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say a word, I won't charge you! But if you say one word, it's 50 dollars."

Don and Alice agreed -- and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers. But not a word was heard.

He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Don and said, "By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'M impressed!"

Don replied, "Well, I was going to say something when Alice fell out, but 50 dollars is 50 dollars."

0 comments: